Are you wondering what options you have regarding travelling to Groningen and how you can get around during ESNS? Check out the information below!
Arriving by car
Those of you travelling to Groningen by car or van are welcome to drive up to the Artist Village. Please use Energieweg 10 as navigating address. Once you are nearing this destination, follow the yellow signs with ‘Artist Village’ on it. You are able to park your vehicle there.
Arriving by train
All information on trains from Schiphol Airport can be found at the website of NS, the Dutch national railway services. A direct train from Schiphol Airport to the city of Groningen departs every hour at 4 minutes past the hour. You also have the option to take another train from Schiphol Airport towards the city of Groningen. It is going in the direction of Leeuwarden and departs every hour at 34 minutes past the hour. When taking this train, you’ll have to change trains at the train station of Zwolle and get on the train which has Groningen as its final destination.
If you will arrive by train, transport to your showcase venue is arranged and planned by us. Please check your callsheet for pick-up times and location.
You can always take the shuttle from and to the City Centre – Central Station – Artist Village from Wednesday through Saturday.
– City Centre between 08.00 – 23.00
Every hour at .20 and .50
* please note that Saturday the last shuttle leaves at 07.20 in the morning
* this shuttle will have a stop at Gedempte Zuiderdiep 24/7 from 08.20 on Wednesday until 07.20 on Saturday
– Central station between 08.00 – 1.00
Every hour at .00 and .30
* please note that Saturday the last shuttle leaves at 17.30
– Artist Village non-stop from Wednesday 08.10 – Saturday 17.40
*please note that on Saturday the shuttle makes a stop at De Oosterpoort
– Grote Markt – Artist Village (night shuttle)
From 01.25 until 03.55 every half an hour
THE CITY OF GRONINGEN
Check out this map below to get an idea of the city and the locations of many venues that will be used for ESNS!