- Gijsbert Kamer (music journalist at de Volkskrant)
- Atze de Vrieze (VPRO 3voor12)
- Wilbert Mutsaers (Spotify Benelux)
- Yolanda Ulger (Secretly Group)
- Matthijs van Duijvenbode (musician and artist manager)
The jury for the Pop Media Prijs consists of a diverse range of industry professionals – including musicians, music venue/festival representatives, journalists or press members with experience in written press, radio, TV, documentaries and online media. All jury members must be aware of recent developments in the media and pop music industries. Finally, it is a tradition that the winner of last year’s edition takes a one-time seat as a member of the jury.
Find out more about the procedure here
The Pop Media Prijs is made possible in part by a contribution from the Sena Performers Fund.